Glassprint: Conference programme announced
The eighth edition of GlassPrint, Europe’s only dedicated event for the decoration of glass, returns to Düsseldorf, Germany on 27-28 November 2019. Attracting an international audience of glassmakers, decorators, end users, suppliers and brand owners, the recently announced conference programme is now available at www.glassprint.org.
Covering the latest advanced solutions for decorating all types of glass, highlights of the two-day programme include:
- An extensive series of technical presentations covering digital and screen processes that will detail the latest cutting-edge technologies for glass decoration.
- Keynote presentations covering global printed glass market information, as well as topical addresses by industry figureheads representing leading bodies such as BV Glas, FEVE, Glass for Europe and Messe Düsseldorf / glasstec.
First presentation titles confirmed
- “Sol-gel inkjet printing for transparent conductors on glass” by Comatec-Lans
- “Will it be screen or digital printing on glass bottles?” by Curvink
- “Making a lasting impression: Ink adhesion to glass” by ESMA Expert Team
- “Digital printing on hollow glass” by Fermac
- “Adding value for hollow glass decoration” by Ferro
- “Inkjet coating and decoration of flat, container and industrial glass” by Global Inkjet Systems
- “Simplifying glass printing with screen and CtS technology” by Grünig/SignTronic
- “Direct-to-cylinder: Digital printing on glassware” by InkCups
- “High performance CTP system for digital preparation of silk screen forms and pad printing plates” by Lüscher
- “Labels are out! Ink challenges and opportunities in direct to container glass inkjet printing” by Marabu
- “Screen print 2.0 from plastic dial to digital glass display” by Marabu
- “Developing dedicated mesh for screenprinting on glass” by Sefar
- “Automation and control for screen printing on small size flat glass” by SPS Technoscreen
- “Surface pre-treatment to enhance adhesion and coverage of organic inks to hollow glass” by Tecno5, an affiliate of Cerve
- “Industrial solution for digital printing of windshields and sidelights” by Thieme