Sun Chemical: Winter 2019 Regulatory Newsletter
Sun Chemical customers looking for the latest global regulations and updates regarding food contact materials will be able to download the new Winter 2019 Regulatory Newsletter at www.sunchemical.com/regulatory. The latest newsletter focuses strictly on regulatory updates of food contact materials in a variety of countries in Europe, North and South America, Asia and the South Pacific.
Some of the regulations cited include:
- European Commission's No 2018/2013 on the use of bisphenol A
- China's GB 4806.1-2016 and GB 9685-2016
- India's IS 15495
- Section B.23.001 of the Canadian Food and Drugs Act and Regulations
- The Food Standards Australia New Zealand
- The Protect Our Food from Phthalate Contamination Act in the United States
- Brazil's Technical Requirements for Food Contact Cellulosic Materials
- Issue 8 of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
"As a leader in regulatory and compliance issues, Sun Chemical works closely with customers to help them comply with the strict standards required by brand owners and these food contact regulations," said Gary Andrzejewski, Corporate Vice President, Environmental Affairs, Sun Chemical. "Our regulatory newsletters are an important tool designed to help customers learn about rules that are coming and how they can prepare to remain in compliance when laws are modified. Our R&D team invests significant time and effort to develop solutions that both meet customer needs and comply with the latest regulations and requirements across the globe."
To request a copy of Sun Chemical's new Winter 2019 Regulatory Newsletter, visit www.sunchemical.com/regulatory.sbr / 01/23/2019